Staff Psychologist – Sleep Remote Job USA (Remote/EDRP Approved) | Apply Now Before Jan 22, 2024
Staff Psychologist – Sleep Remote Job USA Overview
|Post Name||Staff Psychologist – Sleep Remote|
|Open Date||Oct 24, 2023|
|Closing Date||Jan 22, 2024|
|Salary||$69,107 – $128,043 per year|
|Pay Scale & Grade||GS 00|
|Location||Anywhere in the U.S. (Remote Job)|
|No. of Vacancies||1 Vacancy|
|Job Type||Remote Job (100%)|
|Type of Appointment||Permanent|
|Travel Required||Not required|
|Work Schedule||Full-Time (Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm)|
Requirements (Condition of Employment)
- To apply for this position, you must be a citizen of the United States.
- Before being appointed, all candidates who are provisionally chosen for VA employment in a testing-designated role must submit to a urinalysis to be checked for drug use. VA employment applications that refuse to take the test will not be accepted.
Males born after December 31, 1959, are required to register for Selective Service.
- English proficiency in both writing and speaking is required.
- You might have to go through a probationary term.
- Investigated for security and background.
- The chosen candidates will have to finish an online onboarding procedure.
- must pass the physical required for employment.
- All Department of Veterans Affairs Health Care Personnel (HCP) must take part in the seasonal influenza immunization program.
- Enrollment in the COVID-19 vaccination program is mandatory for all Veterans Health Administration Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) – Details are provided in “Additional Information” below.
Citizenship of the United States: Non-citizens may only be appointed in situations where it is not feasible to find suitable citizens in compliance with VA policy.
Licensure: Obtain a doctorate in psychology from a State, Territory, Commonwealth, or the District of Columbia; this license must be complete, current, and unrestricted.
Exception: An exemption exists for unlicensed candidates who satisfy all other eligibility requirements. Under 38 U.S.C. § 7405 [(c)(2)(B)], unlicensed applicants may be appointed temporarily as “graduate psychologists” at the GS-11 or GS-12 grade for a maximum of two years from the date of employment, provided that the psychologist treats patients only under the supervision of a licensed psychologist.
Education: Possess a Ph.D. in psychology from a graduate program approved at the time of program completion by the Canadian Psychological Association (CPA), the Psychological Clinical Science Accreditation System (PCSAS), or the American Psychological Association (APA). The degree’s specialist field ought to align with the job for which the applicant is applying.
In order to apply for this job, you need to submit a full application package that contains the following items:
- Notification of Personnel Action (SF-50)
Use this checklist to make sure you have attached all the necessary paperwork to your application, such as an SF-50 for current or former federal employees, a copy of your transcript if you are using education to qualify, etc.
How To Apply
Online applications are suggested for all applicants. You must send the necessary documents listed in the Required Documents section below together with the completed questionnaire in order to apply for this position.
To be considered, the entire application packet must be sent by January 22, 2024, at 11:59 PM (ET). Go to https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/12175282 to view a preview of the questionnaire.
Click Apply Online to get started, then log in to your current account or establish a new one with USAJOBS. Select your resume from USA JOBS and/or any supporting documents, then follow the prompts to finish the occupational questionnaire.
NOTE: It is your duty to make sure the necessary paperwork and answers are sent in before the deadline.
More US Remote Jobs