DHS – Baltimore City DSS Job Openings Online For ADMINISTRATOR II – End Date Nov 6, 2023
If you work for the Maryland Department of Human Services (DHS), you’ll be a part of a team of more than 5,000 people devoted to improving the lives of more than a million Marylanders annually. We accomplish this through offering financial assistance, health screenings, and adult and pediatric care.
Our goal is to provide services in a way that enables us to respond to our client’s demands more rapidly. At DHS, we struggle with challenging issues to come up with fresh ideas for encouraging audacious innovation. We take these steps to make sure that nobody is left behind in Maryland.
DHS – Baltimore City DSS Job Openings Online For ADMINISTRATOR II: Overview
|Organization||DHS – Baltimore City DSS|
|Post Name||ADMINISTRATOR II [Data Analyst]|
|Application Opening Date||Oct 19, 2023, 11:59:00 PM|
|Application End Date||Nov 6, 2023, 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary Range||$60,801.00 – $79,157.00 per year with growth potential up to $97,940.00/year|
|Work Schedule||Full Time|
|Job Location||Baltimore City|
|HR Analyst||LaToura Jones|
Job Highlights and Responsibilities
Creating data reports, analyzing data, suggesting process enhancements, and developing organizational efficiencies are the primary goals of this role in order to meet the objective of the Baltimore City Department of Social Services.
For the LJ Consent Decree measurements as well as municipal, state, and federal reporting requirements, the role prepares and maintains several data reports.
Through the creation of reports and technical support, the role supports many departments within the Department.
Data analysis is the process of removing information from a variety of sources (such as internal databases, Workday, and CJAMS) in order to share it and generate reports.
determines the kind of data and reports required to improve outcomes by consulting with the Human Resources, Child Welfare, Adult Services, Family Investment, and Administrative Divisions.
creates and suggests new guidelines, procedures, and technological advancements to carry out the Baltimore City Department of Social Services’ objectives.
Assume the role of team captain for special tasks.
DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
BALTIMORE CITY DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
1910 N. BROADWAY AVENUE
BALTIMORE, MD 21213
Required Qualification (Minimum)
For an application to be taken into consideration and listed as someone who can be hired, it must fulfill all basic requirements, both selected and otherwise. Before applying, please review all criteria.
- Education: A high school diploma from an approved institution or the holding of a certificate of high school equivalence.
- Experience: Five years of working as an administrative assistant or in a professional capacity.
- Candidates may replace up to four years of the requisite experience with 30 credit hours from an approved college or institution.
- In lieu of the necessary experience, candidates may substitute a Bachelor’s degree from an authorized college or university and one year of administrative staff or professional job experience.
- Candidates can replace the necessary experience with a Master’s degree from an authorized college or university.
- The required experience may be substituted, on an annual basis, by candidates with equivalent U.S. Armed Forces military service experience as a commissioned officer involving staff work related to the administration of rules, regulations, policy, procedures, and processes, or supervising or coordinating unit operations or serving as a staff assistant to a higher ranking commissioned officer.
Desired or Preferred Qualifications
- Applicants with the following desirable qualification(s) will be given preference. On your application, be sure to provide clear and detailed information about your qualifications.
- One year of Microsoft Office and Google Suite experience.
- One year of experience working in a program for human services.
- One year’s worth of experience compiling information for programs and producing reports using data analysis.
- One year of experience gathering data in order to provide recommendations.
Please make sure your application contains enough details to demonstrate that you meet the requirements for this position. You must provide all documentation pertaining to your qualifications by the deadline.
Information submitted after this date won’t be taken into consideration. The most qualified, better qualified, or qualified individuals will be listed for at least a year on the eligible (employment) list.
Required Certifications, Licences, and Registrations
Employees falling under this category might be given tasks including driving a car.
Workers with such responsibilities must hold a driver’s license that is currently valid in the state of Maryland.
Benefits of This Job Opportunity
You will have access to top-notch benefits as a State of Maryland employee, including low-cost dentistry, vision, and health insurance.
GO HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION: STATE OF MARYLAND BENEFITS
Perks for the state of Maryland
- Personal Leave: Six (6) personnel days per year, prorated according to start date, are granted to newly hired State employees.
- Annual Leave: a total of ten (10) days of accrued leave per annum.
- Sick Leave: A total of fifteen (15) days of sick leave accrued annually.
- Paid parental leave, which is available for a maximum of sixty (60) days following a child’s birth or adoption.
- Holidays: At least twelve (12) holidays are observed annually by state personnel.
- Pension: State workers accrue pension credit toward their eventual retirement.
- Telework may be an option for certain positions.
It is STRONGLY recommended that you apply online. Should you be unable to apply online, you can mail a paper application along with an additional questionnaire to the Examination Services Unit of the Department of Human Services, 311 W. Saratoga Street, Room 135 Baltimore, MD 21201.
Voice 410-767-8844, toll-free: 1-800-332-6347, or send an email to email@example.com.
Please contact the MD Department of Budget and Management, Recruitment and Examination Division, at 410-767-4850 or Application.Help@maryland.gov if you need assistance with your user account or have general concerns regarding the online application process.
Don’t send in unsolicited documentation.
TTY users should contact Maryland Relay.
As an equal-opportunity employer, Maryland is dedicated to finding, keeping, and elevating workers who represent the diversity of the State. Bilingual and individuals with disabilities are also welcome to apply.
We appreciate the service that our veterans have provided to our nation and urge them to apply.
Examination Selection Process
An aspect of the assessment may be a rating of your experience, education, and training in relation to the job requirements.
It’s crucial that you give correct and comprehensive information on your application.
Please list all of your education and experience that is relevant to this position.
Before hiring someone with education from outside the United States, a copy of their comparable American education as determined by a foreign credential evaluation service must be provided.
It is essential to include in your application all computer and software experience relevant to your work responsibilities.
|Online Application||Apply Now|
|Apply Via Paper Application (Offline)||You may also download and complete the Paper Application here|
|View and print the Supplemental Questionnaire||Paper Application here.|